Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
ICFECI firmly and unswervingly believes in the inalienable right of every human being to justice, especially if he is allegedly accused of crimes. We are committed to the effective representation of defendants under Title 18, United States Code, Section 3006A pertaining to Adequate Representation of Defendants. Justice must be served and a miscarriage of justice through inadequate evidence or wrongful application or interpretation is simply inadmissible. We help our clients succeed through our investigative collection of crucial evidence .
What we do
- While following the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure and operating in an ethical fashion, we do our utmost to investigate virtually every avenue. This could be investigation of paper trail, examining people and following an electronic trail across computers and mobile devices to discovery, extract and collate data.
- We collect voluminous data, collate it, extract relevant information and build an incontrovertible supporting case that could be a turning point for our clients.
- Under the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure our various experts appear in court to provide testimony on behalf of the client and in support of the evidence, if and when required.
- Our experts review documents to derive pertinent information.
- ICFECI experts provide assistance to attorneys to prepare for civil and criminal litigation.
- Our services also cover restoration of deleted files, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, conducting discreet surveillances and conducting interrogations.
- We excel in providing consulting guidance to clients and their attorneys to help them adapt right attitude, approach and strategy for a positive outcome.
What makes us Unique?
- What sets us apart is our experience and expertise in civil as well as criminal litigations combined with modern day computer forensics. Legal, investigative and computer forensics expertise come together in a fluid way for the benefit of our clients.
- We do our utmost for adequate representation of defendants, leaving no stone unturned, but stay within the broad definitions of laws, especially following Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure in our investigative activities for the benefit of our clients.
If you are facing serious litigation, civil or criminal, a wrong step, absence of information or timely assistance makes a tremendous difference between freedom and imprisonment and between a tarnished reputation and a spotless one. Do not compromise or hesitate; call us in right away. When we take your case in hand, we follow it to the end.